Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

Short update

18.03.2012

Finally have some me time for myself. Have been staying in Jenn's house for the past few days, discussing about law assignment which is killing all of us. Bathed and sit down in front of my baby lappie.

13.03.2012
This week is my sport week, first ever since I reached Adelaide. Unfortunately, my body aching, punishing me for not doing sports at all in the past 12 months. Ouch! Leg pain, hand pain, shoulder pain, muscle pain!! Went for Nike run on last Tuesday. We went for the sake of getting the Nike t-shirt. How cheapskate I am! Anyhow, I am still having fun in running although I have been walking more than running. Promised myself to go again on the coming Tuesday. Hope I wont break my own promises (most probably I will)


189 

187

Waited for 2 weeks and finally I received all my stuffs from boyfie. He purposely courier my favourite Twisties. iPhone cover, pillows and some snacks for me. Thankiewww and loves...

190

On saturday, TSSG organized a sport day and I joined them. It is located at the Unisa Magill Campus, it took us 45 minutes to reach the place. Feel like giving up at the first when we waited for bus. Actually it worth the time because I have a very nice sport on that day. 

Most of the girl played badminton and guys played indoor futsal. 

191

IMG_0733

Played Draw Something recently. Everyone is addicted to it and I have to admit that my drawings is so ugly! Of course, this ain't my drawings. Guess what is this? It pretty easy to know! 

192

Wookiess, enough of resting, time to restart my engine for my law assignment. Chiao!

- xoxo -

No comments:

Post a Comment