Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Life in Adelaide

Backdated post. 

10th February 8.30, reached Adelaide airport after sitting for so long. Stretched my body and looked for my friends and prepared to get down from the aeroplane. It was a long process to get out from the airport. Get some fresh air straight after all the processes and I have prepared the transportation. The worst things is we all have not sleep for 48 hours! Rushing from airport to friend's house for luggage storage - went down to bank to open account and bank cheque - signed up for a phone - brunch - went to Ipad Apartment to get our house key. Like finally we got home, but we never know that we need to connect the electricity on our own. My housemates and I were like oh gosh! And its Friday! Failed to connect the electricity, so we ended up stayed in Jenn's house for 3 days until Monday. Nightmare! And, it was supposed to be summer at the time we reached here, but the weather is so cooling and windy. Summer with winter clothes. How could I survive in the winter time!?

58

My first meal on that day - 9th February 2012

59

Me and my housemates *wink wink*

Good morning Adelaide! Its a small city and somehow kind of boring at here. No night life like I was back in Malaysia, no yamcha, no mamak! Miss all my favourite foods! Everything is so different from Malaysia. I used to drive when I was back in Malaysia. In Adelaide, walking and taking tram become part of my life, never missed it unless I hiding inside the house. And the design of the buildings are so different. But I found something that is similar to Malaysia - Chatime! We were so happy when we saw the shop, never get bored of drinking it and I got myself a membership card. =)

69

Summer with winter clothes!

64

Our journey on first few days - Rundlemall.

60


Signing up for our phones - Vodafone

63

Bought necesstities to build our home sweet home but still. lack of something!

67\

Found some art painting on the wall - Anster street. 

66


Fantastic views!

61

68

62

Wookay, time to prepare myself again to uni. Bye peeps.

- xoxo - 

No comments:

Post a Comment