Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

German Village, Hahndord

12.03.2012

183 

184 

Every first day of the week will be Monday Blue. But, today it isn't the same for me, I visited German Village today. Dated my friend on 9.45 at Victoria Square Station but I was late due to I was pretty lazy to get myself up from my lovely bed early in the morning. So after dolled up myself, my housemates and I rushed to the station to meet them with them. We gathered in Chinatown and move ourselves to the Currie Street bus stop. Clement is the tour guide of the day!

135

Currie Street D1
Waited at here because this is there is the starting point of the bus. We kiasu waited at there cause we scare we got no seats and need to stand for one hour before reached Hahndorf. =)

146

Took some photo while waiting for the bus.

136

10.40am, our journey started! It took us one hour to reach there. But it worth the time. The road up to the small hill where German village located is a bit bumpy. Its okay for me because I had bad experience compared to this when I went up to Cameron Highland when I was back in Malaysia.

137


138 

Chocolate Shop - in the pickle

143

P3120567

141 

140

Storison - Hand made soup shop

148

149

150

German Specialities
After went into few shops, we were hungry and Clement reserved for the place. Credits to Clement cause we keep changing for the number of peoples. But, still he managed to book it! We ordered three different dishes. German's people can really eat a lot. The food is in big portion and they managed to finish it. Solute! We 11 people shared three dishes.

156

164

187

160

  159 

157

Food!
163 

161  

188

So after having our lunch, we continue our journey. Tried a chocolate tasted chilies. First time in my life. Its quite nice thou but spicy!

155

Hahndord Sweets 

171 

167 

168

We bought 3 bars of chocolates and we took photo with them. They are so friendly!

169 

170

The design of the houses is so nice and stopped by to snap some photos.


166 

165

Beerenberg Strawberry Farm
Its time for strawberry plucking! Its took us 10 minutes walk under the sun to reach the Beerenberg Strawberry Farm. Everyone is making noises but it worth everything when we reach the strawberry farm and so excited to pluck all the strawberries.

On the way to strawberry plucking.

175 

Excited!

177 

176

Lets go!

185

Strawberry!

178 

179

189

Chocolate N5
We missed the 3.30pm bus, so we got to walk down to the village again. Had our desssert.

Rest at the bus stop.

180 

Chocolate N5

181 

Chocolate waffles 
Likey!

182

After the dessert session, took bus back to the town. Tiring but fun day!

- xoxo - 

2 comments: