Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

Malaysian Welcome Lunch

29.03.2012
247

Yawn, I am so tiring after work and dinner with friends. But I don't feel like sleeping. Sometimes I feel like sleeping is a waste of time. I rather do this and that than sleeping. I changed my sleeping style, normally I will take a nap in the afternoon or evening after I finished my class. And now, no nap at all! I feel weird for myself as well. 

Thursday afternoon, there is a Malaysian Welcome Lunch event held in the Law building, City West Campus. Time to grab some Malaysian foods. As usual, nasi leman is a must, kuih-muih and my beloved jelly. Yummy yummy, gonna grab some jelly powder from Chinatown and make on our own. Yeap, that's the plan!

Feel some hot weather these few days, love the sunshine so much and with all the yummy Malaysian foods make me misses Malaysia alot. 

Time to get ourselves into the lunch!
Register ourselves before we went in and there is a Lucky Draw session!

236

Kuih-muih & teh tarik

237

238

239

240

Whoever joined this event got a voucher but the voucher only can be used with a minimal spent of AUD 8.80 =(. The foods on this event is all prepared by Mamak Corner and also some of the TSSG committees. Thumbs up =)


242

Newbiess to Adelaide!

243

Food time!

244

Lucky Draw session! Me no luck. The USB that they gave out is shoo cute!

245

And at last, we packed some foods for Jennifer and for our dinner. Thanks for the foods!

248

- xoxo -

No comments:

Post a Comment