Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Glenelg

Backdated post

My attire of the day
Never missed to take a single photo when I was free! Like it so much!

 120 

I am here for one whole month and finally decided to go to the beach - Glenelg. Woke up early in the morning, wash up myself and dressed summer clothes, and yeah, we headed to Glenelg. We as in me, Jennifer, Angel and Ru-Yiin. Super duper relaxing day and only 4 of us going. We were so excited to see the beach after half an hours sitting inside the tram. The beach view is awesome and fantastic, can't get rid of myself not taking photo in such an awesome scene. 


116 

I am in love with the spectacular view of the beach. 
Blue sky, crystal clear water & tiny sand on the beach.

122 

121

123

There are so many people lied down on the beach, under the sun making themselves tanned. But we are scared of getting tanned and wanted a fairer skin!

115

Jumping shot
This is the most successful jumping shot we had. Credited to Angel. I just realised I jumped the highest. Practices make perfect! *wink wink*

117


114 

118

Before we chiao from the beach, we counted 1 & 2 & 3 and we shouted. My idea! *wink wink*

119

Had our lunch and headed back to our house. 

- xoxo - 

No comments:

Post a Comment