Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Last day in Malaysia

Backdated post

Never taught of the day arrived so fast. 9th of February, a day to be remembered, last day in Malaysia. From the next day onward, everything is on my own for one whole year. I know daddy, mummy, sissy and nicnic will be missing me for the whole year. *wink*

Mummy didn't talk much on that night, I know she will be missing me the most cause somehow we are more like friends than mummy and daughter relationship. I can tell her everything without hiding from her and she does the same to me as well. Of course, every mummy is typical naggy type, so does she. But still, even she is very naggy, I still enjoy talking to her. 

My daddy fong is a very calm person. He didn't tear on that night but mum said he tears on the bottom of his heart. I bet so. My relationship with daddy is like friend type, we can talk and drink together. Remember back on 1st of September, oops, its half a year ago, we had our wine session and daddy fong told us about his past. Everything, I bet not much daddy will do so but my daddy does. He told us about his relationship, working life and it was fun listening to all those stories. But now, no more wine session for the one whole year.

Cher cher and nic nic cried on that night. I cried. I have been telling myself to hold the tear and not to cry in the airport, but we failed to do so. We are closed since the day we born. Fighting and arguing with each other, playing water inside the house, helped nicnic to tight his hair and wear skirt when he was young, tell each other secrets in the middle of the nights but review to everyone in the next morning, secretly went out for mamak in the midnight and alot more memories in the past 21 years. And now, all we can do is just Skype and Whatsapp!


54

53

49

46


Miss everyone especially in night time. Okay, time to sack. Goodnight!

- xoxo -

No comments:

Post a Comment