Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

My Farewell

Backdated post

Yeap, finally got my internet after three weeks stayed in this house. Life without internet is totally miserable. All I can use to connect with the world is only the phone. And ya, signed up one iPhone which I desired for so long and I got myself a very cute iPhone cover before reached in Adelaide.

15

16

Non-stop farewell with my friends. A lot of gatherings before I flew off to Adelaide. Farewell party, farewell clubbing night, farewell trip, farewell this and that. Everything is related to farewell after the first five days of the chinese new year.

12.01.2012
Started my farewell clubbing night before Chinese new year. Our planned event usually is a failure for us to gather and have party. As usual, we always can't confirm how many people ONs for the night until the night itself. Who is up and that's it. Party hard on that night and I lose my voice that haven't fully recovered. Oops but worth it.
  
7

8

9

10

Love the night in Vertico although there are not much of people.
- Party rocks-

28.01.2012
Sixth day of Chinese new year. Enjoyed my farewell party with all my friends and families. Thanks for all the  wishes. Appreciated it ♥♥ Gambling and drinking sessions last for the whole night. Non-stop and continued our dimsum session after sending off Candace. We headed to PJ for dimsum early in the morning -went back to Emily's house for a rest - dolled up ourselves - house visiting - continued our journey to 1 Shamelin for a movie ~ I Love Hong Kong. Stayed up for the whole day was so tiring but with lots of fun. Memorable night with them.

14

11

13

12

Wookay, its time for me to sleep. Good nights

- xoxo -

2 comments: