Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

Adelaide Fringe 2012

Backdated post

127

Phew! Finally got some free time to write something. Have been busy with the tax law assignment. Law is always a killing subject for me as I need quite a some time to digest what is written on the sections. It is so difficult to understand because everything is not in direct form, they like to make our life miserable. Hate it! Oh no, I should love law from now!

133

Wanted to update about the largest fringe event in Australia - Adelaide Fringe 2012. Adelaide Fringe has runs for 3 months in Adelaide from February to March. It brings a lot of joy for us on that night. It mainly consisted of fun fair games, cabaret, comedy, circus, dance, events, film, music, theatre and visual art. 

It located in Rundle Street which is near to our place. 15 of us gathered in City West Campus, had our dinner and headed to the Fringe event. At first, it was quite boring for me because I am not interested in entering those theatre but we played the fun fair games. We went into the Haunted House, Scissors and also Bumper Car. Bumper Car is the best for me because I like to bang people's cars. So missed the time in Malaysia when I can drive to anywhere on my own. And now, I need to use public transports no matter where I go. Sometimes, carrying heavy thingy and needs to wait for the public transport is so frustrating. I have no choice but to do so.

Scissors - Don't dare to get up. Afraid of it!

128 

Went into the Haunted Hotel with Allen, oh gosh, the environment is so dark and the ghost knocked on my head and said "I will be watching You!" *evil laugh*

134

Ticket for Bumper Car. Love it!

129

Skyping with boyfie. Chiao~

- xoxo - 


No comments:

Post a Comment